Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Love My.... "Sunkissed" Lilly Shorts

I Love My Lilly Pulitzer Buttercup Shorts in "Sunkissed"

This summer at the ever so wonderful Lilly Pulizter Summer Sale, my beautiful and generous mother surprised me by purchasing what I think are the cutest shorts known to mankind, The Buttercup Scallop Hem Short in "Sunkissed"(!!!!) ... I died.


Needless to say, I have been using every chance I can get to show these babies off! I just cant get enough of them! The pinks and oranges are actually more neon than the print shows, making these the perfect patterned shorts for the summertime (or to cure your summertime blues on a tropical winter vacation) like I did! I mean, just look at that scallop hem line... have you ever seen anything cuter in your life?

Lilly Pulitzer, "Sunkissed", Summer 2013


Unfortunately, these shorts in the Sunkissed pattern are no longer for sale, but luckily, Lilly has kept the adorable hem around and, come summertime, I am sure they will have  many beautiful patterns to choose from! Click here to see the Buttercup Scallop Hem Short in "Multi Elephant Ears". The first time I wore them, I paired them with a cute chambray popover and my sassiest monogram necklace, but I have found that even though these shorts are neon, they pretty much can go with anything in my wardrobe. So versatile  stylish, and bright!


If you are like me, and you just cant get enough of this pattern and its colors, I guarantee you will love Orly's "Fancy Fuschia" nail polish. I am serious when I say it is one of the most perfect polishes I have ever found. The color is bright, the finish is shiny, and the polish itself is so opaque, you really only need one coat! Pair it with a top coat of your choice, and your nails are going to look flawless. 

 

I wear this color everywhere, with everything, for all four seasons. Orly, please never discontinue this color, because my happiness will follow suit. 

Love & Lilly
x's & o's
Chelsea





Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML