Thursday, February 13, 2014

Cafes and Spa Days

"There's nothing quite as blissful as sipping on a cinnamon 
cappuccino with a fresh manicure, awaiting an oxygen facial"


Being snowed in is never as exciting for those of us from the north, so I always feel obligated to treat myself when all I see is mountains of white. 

A salon & spa near me is my ideal snow day get away. They play the most wonderful "zen" music that just puts you to sleep rather instantaneously. So obviously, I ran over in my comfiest Anthropologie sweater, dying for one of their delicious cinnamon cappuccinos and flawless manicures.

My manicurist recommended Essie's "Charleston", a color that I have had the hardest time finding in stores since! It was the most beautiful rosey, shimmery brown, and it made me feel so wintery and glamourous. I found a bottle for sale online here, otherwise, I unfortunately think the shade has been discontinued. 

Essie "Charleston"

Since this flawless manicure, I have been on the hunt for the best brown polish & shimmer combo. Recently, I have been pairing Essie's "Hot Coco" with Butter's "The 444" and have been receiving so many compliments! It is the perfect manicure to add a little sass and sparkle to leggings and a big comfy, cable knit sweater!  

Note: "Hot Coco" is lighter than the bottle depicts, the color featured in the manicure picture is more accurate. 



 

For an at home spa get away, light some Tocca candelinas and check out iTunes Radio station "Chill Out- Ambient", soothing and free!
Stay cozy in the snow! 
x's & o's, 
Chelsea







Subscribe to Our Blog Updates!




Share this article!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Return to top of page
Powered By Blogger | Design by Genesis Awesome | Blogger Template by Lord HTML